Shirika Sacco was established in 1969 by staff from the ministry of cooperative. It has since opened up membership for all who are 18 years and above and willing to pool funds together for a common objective-development.
On becoming a member, you will need to save monthly contributions for atleast six months to enable you start enjoying our various range of credit facilities in line with your needs.
The amount of loan we offer will depend with how much you save per month as it is multiplied three times. This means that the more you save, the more you have to apply for loan giving you higher loan and also interest on deposit as what you have in your account at the end of the year, depending with the month you come, will earn you interest.
Requirements for joining;
- Duly filled membership form
- Passport photo
- Copy of identification card
- Registration fee of Kshs 1,000/= (non -refundable)
- First deposit (which should also include 200/= risk fund paid by all members)
We have various option of payment;
- Check off system where the employer deducts from the payslip- contribution is 10% of gross pay paid monthly.
- Non-check off members-those who are in business and self-employment have paybill and standing order option. Should you choose paybill to send your contributions, during loan application, you will need to place a standing order including the monthly contribution and loan monthly repayment principle as your total filled in the standing order. This is to reach us by 10th of every month.
All loans you apply will need atleast 3 guarantors.
We are here today because of our members who have been saving 10% of their gross pay thereby making us rely on our own internal funds to provide loans and interest on deposit because we always have enough for everyone.
You can download membership form, fill and send to;
You can also call marketing on 0726277778 Or customer care on 0724610715
Account number; Co-op Bank, Stima plaza. 01100069026301